1. Valid prescription from a Doctor is mandatory for all medicine orders
2. Kindly display the original prescription at the time of picking up medicines
3. We will not be able to process the orders without a valid prescription
4. Please show prescription at the time of delivery
5. HOME DELIVERYS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SCHADULED DRUGS.
6. Delivery charges depend on mode of transit and will be communicated before dispatch.
7. Delivery charges within Nagpur city is Rs.6 per kilometer.
1. You are required to send a scan copy or photo of valid prescription from an authorized Doctor which is mandatory
2. No medicine will be delivered if the order amount is below Rs.1000 and avail free home delivery
3. Payment method only COD (Cash on Delivery) or card payment on doorstep is available
4. For all in stock items the delivery time will be confirmed by telephonic communication or notification through app or by SMS subject to availability.
Allowed file types: doc, docx, jpeg & pdf.
Mandatory contents required in prescription
- Doctor's Registration Number
- Doctor's Name and Address
- Patients Name and Age
- Prescription Date (According to Prescription and doses)
- Rx Symbol
- Medicine Name
Please enter the list of drugs to avoid misreading, However it is not mandatory.
Once the order is placed by either method, Prasad medical & general stores shall examine the authenticity of the order in terms of Products ordered & will deliver the order after complying with the requirements of Drugs and Cosmetic Act. Please note that for some medicines which are sensitive to pharmacy rules, we will ask a genuine prescription to be verified before sale.
E-mail And SMS
By registering Your phone number and email with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via
phone calls and/or SMS notifications or emails, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related
updates and/or to update you about new offers and promotions..
Refunds Possible If
you received a defective item;
the ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
the ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to
you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these
Terms and Conditions